Saturday, October 17, 2015

Inktober Pieces

It's been awhile since I've posted to my blog, mostly because I've moved onto / am distracted by other outlets like Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, and of course Facebook. I'm getting pretty burnt out on Facebook so I figured I'd take the tarp off the old blog and get it started again. I've been participating in this years Inktober challenge and so far so good. The plan is to compile all my pieces together in a zine / sketchbook for sale. Also I've been putting my daily pieces up for sale in my Bonanza shop...so check em out....here's a little taste of them. I've been trying to challenge myself to flex a wide variety of styles and subject matter moving from tight pen pieces to abstract and splattery pieces.
Maybe I'll be more in depth as to the inspiration and meaning behind some of these pieces, but in the meantime just check them out and buy one (or two or three) if they strike yer fancy.

No comments: