Monday, March 23, 2009

Vacation


Coming off a self-imposed two week vacation....when you're running on about three hours of sleep a night and your eye is getting all twitchy from staring at illustration boards and computer screens it's time to take a break. But I'm getting back into the swing of things and brainstorming for some new pieces...here's what's on the old agenda....

- new Giant Peach ad
- piece for the next issue of I Want Your Skull
- pieces for two upcoming group shows (info below)
- t-shirt/art print combo
- anudder Angel City Derby Girls poster

A couple things...Hot Wheels has released a fourth variant of my Impala design in stores now...

Also I spied a slighty larger version of the Bad News Travels Fast monster truck I did for Hot Wheels...from a line called Rev Tredz......VROOOOOOOM

As for upcoming shows, we are doing a sequel to last year's Four Horsemen show, replacing one member and adding two more.....we're still working out the details, but the show is going to be titled Element and will be occurring the last week of August..I'm going to be a paintin' fool this summer....so stay tuned.....

I've also been asked to participate in this year's Sideshow, a yearly event in dayton...here's more info....

No comments: