Monday, December 18, 2006

A little more progress.....


Well saturday and sunday I hunkered down, decided to bring my "month off" to an end and jump around from project to project - on the plate : work on the Googar munny, image for an art print with FnHarsh, t-shirt design for Lonestar posters, sketches for an upcoming Incubus poster, and put in a little more time on the commission paintings....

Here's how the paintings are shaping up...I went back in to the hair on the painting on the left to tighten it up before putting the light source on it...also shaped the body a little bit better on the right painting, so she didnt look so much like chewed up bubblegum...note to self : in the future make sure to get photo reference. It's definatly been a test in my knowledge of my anatomy and structure knowledge from my CCAD days, something that through slowly stylizing my work has gotten a little rusty...but it's starting to pull together....
Also here's some progress pics on the Googar munny...definately a lot more challenging then the last one..still got a long way to go, but you get the idear.....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: